Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 187

Thread: 2007 football schedules

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    2007 football schedules

    Looks like they're up now...

    http://www.vhsl.org/fbratings.htm

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    What is Lee High doing with two off weeks? Only Lee High, Haysi, Castlewood, and Hurley are doing that. I like that PV's off week is before JI Burton, hope it leads to win. Didn't PV go to Lee last year? I see why though, if they came to PV we'd have 7 home games, I know were playing TW at home both times but it would lead to less home games next year.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Everybody has two off weeks, however most teams second off week is at the end of the season, the week before the playoffs. Lee High and Haysi are playing that week and I am assuming Hurley and Castlewood are too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    I like JJK's schedule. The open week is better than in previous years. 6-4,7-3 isn't an unreasonable expectation for the Tribe this year. Burton,PV,and Clintwood are going to be tough dates. The rest are winnable (not that I'm counting the 3 previously mentioned as losses. In the LPD, you have to bring it,and if anybody looks past us this year, they'll regret it). I can't wait for the fun to begin. I honestly think that the league is going to be strong this year.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Yeah, PV did come to Lee last year. Same thing happened with the Cawood game too, Lee goes back over there again this year.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Definitely not used to seeing Appy play J.J. Kelly next to the last game of the season.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Yeah thats an odd date. Tough draw for JJK having final three games on the road.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Michael_Vick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    It will be tough every other year, but other than that I like it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    Yes, I knew about the two off weeks. I just wondered why those four schools went against the norm and decided to play that week.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2007 football schedules

    haysi has done it since the 2 weeks were put in a few years ago if i'm not mistaken
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •